Google

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Change is Hard

I generally don't mind change, and in fact I often crave it. However, some change is just hard to wrap your head around. I am trying to focus the stress and frustration I have on getting back into shape. I am amazed at how much better I feel after working out. The body is an amazing thing.

Somehow, Morgan has talked me into taking her to the new Harry Potter movie that is at midnight (yes, that said Midnight). Since I haven't read any of the books and I have early meetings tomorrow, you can imagine how thrilled I am. Guilt over leaving tomorrow is probably the main reason I gave in. Guilt, stress, Guilt, stress...those seem to be the main things i feel...Nothing a good, hard workout can't make better (was that me who said that?).

No comments:

Post a Comment