Google

Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF!

I was so happy for Friday to be here. Hip Hip Hooray! My stress level has been pretty high lately, and I was really excited to have a weekend that wasn't planned from minute to minute. This morning, a reporter came to the house to do an interview about our fundraising for Cure JM (http://www.firstgiving.com/curejmformorgan). It was so interesting to see them set up the lights and such.  I so hope that a story can help others get the awareness that will help people know more about the disease and hopefully prevent kids from having such a hard time getting diagnosed.  I think Morgan enjoyed her first newspaper interview. :)

I needed some relaxing. Tonight, Morgan and I hung out at home. She is still catching up on school work, so she did some of that and we just hung out. Nice...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment