Google

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gasparilla 5k for Team Morgan

I have been working hard to get the Team Morgan event ready to go! Morgan is going to walk to gasparilla 5k with a bunch of her friends walking it with her! The shirts have been ordered and the printing will be done next week.

I am working to find more sponsors to advertise on the back of the shirt so that all of the shirt "sales" goes to Cure JM. I think it will be so powerful to have a group of green Team Morgan shirts walking together! I know it will mean a lot to Morgan.

Several others are running the 5k and/or the half marathon the next day. Should be a great time for a great cause! I am so hopeful that one day Juvenile Dermatomyositis will be cured, but in the meantime we can help fund that important research, raise awareness to help kids get diagnosed faster, and provide support for families struggling with it.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/amy-gleason-1/teammorgan


No comments:

Post a Comment