Google

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday!

I was so ready for Friday. I had a great week, but I was tired. I did get a Kindle today, and I have already started reading the Tuned In book by Pragmatic Marketing.

I have to say that Amazon has it down. I got an email telling me what I could do while the Kindle was in route to be ready to use it. It had nice packaging and the place you tear off said, "Once upon a time..." It was very easy to get started using, and the name of the way you get books is called WhisperNet which tells is such a great name.

Morgan had a team laser tag party with her youth cheer team. It was fun watching them run around like crazy. It is a new place, Extreme Adventures. It was well run, clean, and fun. Mike got the kids while we were gone, and Morgan spent the night at a friend's house for her birthday party. I fell asleep on the couch as the Soloist movie was one. Looked good but I was just too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment