Google

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alligator Season

Today was  a werid day. It started out as a typical stressful day. The kids have FCAT testing (florida state test) this week and today was day 2 of Reading. Work was crazy an to add to it the internet was going down, I couldn't print or fax, my presentation wasn't finished,  and I had to finish packing for my trip. I survived somehow and made it to the airport with a few minutes to spare. It was weird landing in Raleigh after so long. The C terminal is much nicer than I remember. The North Hills area is unbelievable compared to when I lived here. Almost weird - we ate at a french restuarant for dinner. Not what I remember of Raleigh. :)

It is alligator season in Florida. Here is a picture from one of the lakes by our house. This is the picture of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment