Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not BOYS

Whoa...was today Monday? I am happy to report that I survived the day! Morgan went to gymnastics camp today, and then she had Gold team practice tonight for 2.5 hours. She seems to be enjoying cheering on two teams, and so far she doesn't seem to be burning out. Her team is potentially going to have BOYS on it this year. You should have seen the panic combined with excitment that this news brought to the team. They couldn't decide how to react.

On another note, Morgan has decided that she has found the perfect girlfriend for Uncle Mark. She says we HAVE to get them together. She is already scheming on how to make this happen. Shoud be entertaining. :)

Work was tedious today. We are struggling with the best way to document things we know so that others can easily find them. We seem to be having to remember way too much as a company. I think this is the painful part of growing. We are maturing, but it sure is a lot of work to get there!

Sadly, I have to give back the super hot Treo tomorrow as it is just a loaner, but I am assured that I will get another super cool demo unit to try on Thursday. I am ready for the try it phase to be over - super shock - Amy impatient! :)

The Misys reunion is scheduled for Sept 14th weekend. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again. I am still saddened over the changes in Michael Dean's, but I guess change is inevitable.

Mike says that I am not mentioning how super HOT my husband is, so I will try to work on that. Sounds like he had a great time in New Orleans, and he somehow made it to work this morning on time! Now, that is impressive! I am pretty sure that Bourbon Street has ruined a lot of good intentions in its day.

Still smoke free! I have 2 more Step 2 patches, so I guess I will use those before I move on to Step 3.

Amy - smoke free for One Month, Twenty Nine Days, 6 Hours and 17 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 4 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1422 cigs that would have cost me $242.38.

No comments:

Post a Comment