Google

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Off the Ship and HOME!

Today, we got up around 7:30 and went to our final breakfast on the ship. We never made it to the dining hall, so we went there today. YUM for eggs benedict. Glad I didn't know that before today since I am sure I have gained 10 lbs anyway. :) They let us hang out there for a while. We were group 17 to get off the ship since we don't hvae a flight or anything. We got off around 10:30. Not too bad. We were home by noon. Security and customs was a piece of cake and went smoothly. All of our bags were waiting. Porter was awesome and got them all to the car. Perfect.

We spent the rest of the day unpacking and settling back in. I returned a few things (like the dress I bought for formal night that had a broken zipper before I could even wear it) at the mall. I checked for a 26.2 magnet, but there weren't any. I will have to order one. Mike, Katie, Chris, and Michael came to meet me at Cantina Laredo for a last meal out before our big diet starts on Tuesday  (Family Biggest Loser Challenge). Morgan stayed home as she wasn't feeling well and got Red Robin take out from me on my way home.

We then Umi'd with Mike and Tracy for a while and chilled out. It was nice to not be rushed for anytihng since we have off tomorrow. Love having that day as I always feel so rushed back to work after vacation. This was PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment