Google

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10,000 Hits...wow

It has been about a year since I started this blog. I just crossed 10,000 hits. I think that is incredible. I have been good about blogging at times and not so great at others, but I have LOVED having a blog. I have ranted about things annoying me, praised things and people who impress me, shared stories that are good and bad, and generally had a great time sharing my thoughts and life with mainly friends and family. I had no idea what I was doing when I started the first blog entry, and I don't know that I really have advanced much in the last year. :) I am continually amazed at the statcounter that tracks the hits.

It is absolutely fascinating to see how how people find my blog. I hope that people have found some information, humor, or some type of satisfaction by knowing that someone else has also been there. For example, kidney stones. I get so many hits on kidney stones and stents. I also get a lot of hits on Orville Redenbacher Natural Pepper popcorn. :) Of course, I get hits on Bond (and now MediNotes) and some one Misys and Allscripts. I think that we should do a reality TV show on people going through a merger/acquisition. With me going through the Bond/MediNotes aquisition and Mike going through the A4 and then now the Misys/Allscripts one, I certiainly have learned a lot.

I have also gotten quite a few hits on cheerleading, Tennessee football, divorce, quitting smoking, and for some reason I get hits on online teeth games. :) I think my family thinks I am crazy for blogging, and my brother Mark is always talking about how the stories about him are "never right." HA HA HA. :)

All in all, I love blogging. For one thing, this last year is definitely the most documented of any year of mine or Morgan's life. I have stories, pictures, random thoughts, and comments from my friends. What more could you want? :)

Thanks to those of you who have read with me. Leave me a comment if you have time!

1 comment:

  1. Yours is my most favorite blog :)
    I never missed to read any of your post. Your blog is most interesting and impressive .Lots of pictures adds color to your blog.
    Keep blogging and make us all happy :)

    ReplyDelete