Google

Monday, March 29, 2010

Incredible Customer Service

Today, I was amazed by my customer service experience. My daughter's kindle had a problem, and the screen was very dark. I went to the website, and it had an option for phone or email. I figured I would try email. It said that you would get a response within 12 hours. About 2 hours later, I received an email. It said that my particular problem needed a phone call, but it advised me to click a link for someone to call me. I entered my phone number, and my phone rang! It said that the wait time was approx 1 minute, and the next thing I knew there was a person asking me for my email!! COOL!

I gave her my email, and she immediately had the information I had filled out from email. WOW! No repeating what I had already entered. She apologized for my trouble, and then she said that this type of problem required replacing it. She verified my address from my Amazon account, and she said that they would have me a new one that shipped and that it would arrive TOMORROW morning. She also said that it would have the same device name as the original and that all of the books would be loaded on it. I have 30 days to send the other one back, and it comes with labels to change out on the box. TOO COOL. Then, I recieved an email to track it.

Now, that is what I call service. Amazon ROCKS!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love Amazon. We use them for just about everything we need to buy. Pull-ups to popcorn, shoes to electronics. They are seriously the best!

    ReplyDelete