Google

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Omaha

Today, I got the joy of putting back on the same clothes as yesterday. No sign of my bag. :( Thankfully, I had some supplies from Walmart. I did realize that I didn't get any make up, and I didn't get a tooth brush or tooth paste. Interesting. I went to the gym and ran 4 miles. There was a woman running next to me who looked like a runner in a movie. I want to be her one day. )

My cheap Walmart shoes held up ok, but my pants were HOT (temperature - not cool factor). I was burning up. I got my toothbrush from the front desk, and I went upstairs to get ready. We had a really great day working at the client. I love geting to see clients use our products. Very cool.

We ate at Jams in Omaha. It was really good. I had hallibut. YUM. The rolls were also to die for. Of course, the evil Doubeltree had to give us one of those million calorie cookies at the hotel. :) The good news is that my luggage was waiting when I got there!!! YIPEE!

I was so tired that I couldn't even hang with Krishan. I was falling asleep sitting there. Bummer. I had to get up at 5, so we called it a nght.

No comments:

Post a Comment