Google

Friday, July 23, 2010

Arrived in Nashville

Morgan and I flew to Nashville tonight, and it was so nice to get home. I was thinking a lot about Nashville and the flood after we saw a car with a sign in the back that said, "Ex Opryland Hotel Employee who needs a job." It isn't due to open until October. The Grand Ole Opry has also been closed as well as the Opry Mills Mall. What a shame. I am still amazed at how little this is talked about outside of the Nashville area.

My parents took me to Cumberland Transit to drop off the enormous bike box. They said they would have it ready tomorrow. I am getting a little nervous about the hills!

Even though I never lived in this house, it was really nice to get "home." I guess wherever your parents are counts as home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment