Google

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meeting in Miami

I had not been to Miami in a long time, and I had a meeting in Key Biscayne this week. It was at the Ritz Carlton, and the hotel was an amazing place for a meeting. You often don't get to do much outside, but it was great to have the ocean and the pool (with multiple tiki type bars) right there when you had a break. We also had a make salsa and margaritas event as a team building event, and it was great. I am not sure the judges tasted much after the first 5 margaritas, but it was a lot of fun! :) Glad to be back with the family today though. I certainly slept well last night. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to visit Miami someday. Sounds pretty amazing by how you described it.

    Congratulations on kicking the smoking habit! :)

    ReplyDelete