Google

Friday, July 2, 2010

In Hilton Head and Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 6th anniversary with Mike. Happy Anniversary Mike! Thanks for 6 great years, and I look forward to many, many more! I am so glad we get to celebrate where we got married!


I will eventually catch up on the last 2 weeks, but for now, I will start with today! :) Morgan went from camp to Hilton Head on Saturday, and I drove up on Wednesday to work from here yesterday. Phil Pead was nice enough to give all of Eclipsys off today (in addition to the normal holiday Monday), so my vacation officially started today!





Papa, Morgan, and I walked to the general store today, and Sophie came with us. She loved the walk. Papa had already taken her for her first walk on the beach, so she will probably sleep all day. :)





Morgan and Grams made banana bread, and it smells SO good.



Mike and the kids are arriving soon, and we are staying at the Holiday Inn tonight before the condo is available tomorrow. It is the place I first went on Hilton Head, and we changed clothes in the restroom and went to the beach pool. :)

We checked into the Holiday Inn for one night before the condo is available, and it was pretty nice. I wouldn't mind staying there for a while actually. It has a nice pool and tiki bar, and it is right on the beach. We ate at Grouper's buffet at the Holiday Inn, and it was great. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it was good food. It had crab legs, steamed shrimp, raw oysters, fried oysters, fried shrimp, crab cakes, prime rib, fish, lasagna, chicken (fried), chicken (bbq), potatoes, green beans, soup, rolls, and dessert. It was good!

We were lazy after dinner, and the girls relaxed in the room. The boys went swimming for a while. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment