Google

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Orlando and Atlanta

We went to the Gaylord Palms resort in Orlando for the weekend before the sales meeting started. It was so nice to hang with the kids and Mike at the resort. We hunted for guitars in the hotel (a gimmick they are doing) in the atrium, hung at the pool, played putt putt, and hung out. The kids also did the scavenger hunt through the hotel where they collected things like microphones (inflatable), stickers, tattoos, and a cute little bag.

The sales meeting was Sunday to Tuesday, and it was fun. Ironically, the Allscripts ACE conference was next to us. I saw a few people from the Misys days that I hadn't seen in a long time.

Tuesday, I flew out of the Orlando airport to Atlanta for a meeting. I got back late Wednesday night, and I was so proud that I actually found my car. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment