Google

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Difficult Decisions, Veteran's Day, Couples Retreat

This week, I was very tempted to stay the weekend in Georgia. I had to be in Atlanta for work on Friday and on Monday, so I was thinking that I should just stay over the weekend. My brother Mike was coming from California for the game, so it seemed like fun. It was the Auburn/Georgia game which is always a good rivalry game.

Finally, I decided to stay home. It seemed like a lot of money to spend by the time I got a rental car, tickets, alcohol, etc. That wasn't really the main issue though. The main issue was that I knew I would get out of control. I would eat and drink too much, and I wouldn't run. I wasn't confident in my ability to not do any of that, so I decided to stay home. Of course, once I decided to stay home, I thought that I had saved so much money that I should get some new clothes. ;) So, I went to Chico's. I had an amazing person helping me. She was really patient and helpful. I am very happy with the new outfits. :) They last longer than football. :)

I am sad to not see Mike though. I simply must go out west to visit soon.

I did take today off to spend the day with Morgan. She was out for Veteran's Day. I am so very thankful and appreciative of all of the people who have served time in our military to keep us and our freedom safe.

Her new bed was delivered in the morning, and so she is now the proud owner of a "big girl bed" as I call it. It is a full mattress, so she has a lot more room. The headboard couldn't be delivered until early December. Bummer. After the mattress, we went to see Couples Retreat at the theater. It was hysterical. I loved that movie.

Morgan had cheer practice from 4 - 9, and she did great. I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment