Google

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Long two days

I flew from tampa to Philly (via Atlanta) and drove to Delaware for a meeting. I was off the plane and back on the plane 6 hours later. I spent the night in Atlanta, had an all day meeting, and I flew back home. These trips, although short, I think are much harder than a longer trip. You are never stopping and settling in one place. I was EXHAUSTED when I got home.

It was also creepy to be in the Philly Avis. That is the location where I couldn't get a car almost a year ago because I left my purse in Tampa. I did have a debit card in my pocked from checking in, but they wouldn't take it. I felt like a traitor to myself as I swore I would never rent there again. I had completely forgotten about it until i was standing at the counter. What a crazy day that was. I am so glad that I am a year removed from that. It was a rough time in my life, and I am happy to have survived and improved myself over the last year. I feel much stronger now than I did then. I guess it is true, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :)

On Saturday, Morgan, Katie, and I went to get our nails done. It was some fun girl time. Then, we went shopping. The girls got some clothes, and we had a good time. My poor Vols lost to the EVIL Ole Miss team, but the day was still great anyway. We met the boys for dinner at Yamato's. It was yum yum - just like the yum yum sauce they serve. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment