Google

Friday, February 12, 2010

Movies With Friends

Tonight, Morgan wanted to go to a movie with her girlfriends without parents. I was a little nervous, but I decided that it would be ok as long as I was close by and Morgan had her phone. She was good to text me and let me know what was going on. Of course, the movie broke, so they had to wait for it to get fixed! Figures that would happen when no parent was there. Mike and I ate at Outback while they saw the movie. She had a blast, and I am relieved. I don't think I am ready for this independent stage yet.

I am anxiously awaiting my annual trip to HIMSS. Should be interesting to see what companies are doing around ARRA. At least CCHIT finally released their test scripts today so that there can be a lot of buzz. I especially can't wait to go to the HIStalk reception. It has been the highlight of the trip the last 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment