Google

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun Weekend
















It is AMAZING! We were HOME for an entire weekend! :) Mike and I rode bikes on saturday, and then Morgan and I got our hair cut, went to Sephora, and then went to dinner at a new Italian plcae with Mike.

Sunday I had the absolute BEST Mother's Day ever. I woke up early and ran 11 miles with Travis. It was so nice to start the day with such a feat. However, that was the very beginning.

Morgan met me with excitement and was so excited to give me her present. She made this beautiful card! It even has a barcode and was made by Morgan Greetings. It is so amazing.

I also got flowers, a Chico's card, and an edible arrangements basket. Then, when I thought it couldn't get any better, Morgan gave me a bracelet too!

In the afternoon, Morgan and I watched TV, took a short nap, relaxed, and played Wii. Then, Morgan, Mike and I all went to get a massage. I soooo needed that! Then, we went to dinner together at Bonefish and Mark met us for dinner.

PERFECT DAY!!!!!! Thank you So much Morgan and Mike for such a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment