Google

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Travel Home - DELTA


I usually love Delta. I speak highly of them. However, the Delta employees in LA are the absolute WORST I have experienced. RUDE. They ignore customers, talk to each other when people are waiting, take their dear sweet time, and act aggravated when people ask a question. My flgiht wasn't on the monitor so I didn't know where to wait. I went to the self service kiosk and it said check monitor. LOL. So, I got in a line where there were FOUR reps. Only ONE of them was actually helping people. The others were all yaking. I am not sure if you can tell in the picture but it is showing all the people waiting while they do nothing (well except for one). Then, I ask what gate my flgiht is coming into, and she turns to the other girl and talks while she looks without saing one word to me. Finally, she says I am at gate 55. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment