Google

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hoover Dam

Today, we went to the Hoover Dam. I can't believe it is already our last day. WOW time flies on vacation. I really liked the Hoover Dam, and it is absolutely amazing to me that they did all of that without the technology we have today. Amazing. I loved being in the tunnel and feeling all that water going through the enormous pipe. It was pretty inspiring to me that they did all of that. The obituaries that they had as samples were pretty interesting. So and So fell to his death, So and So had the last spark of life squeezed out of him, etc. Very descriptive and obviously it was very dangerous.

After the Dam trip, we ate lunch at the Hacienda Hotel near the Dam. I love saying that - the DAM trip. :) It was a bit scary, but lunch was ok.

We went to the pool later that day and hung out. It was nice to just relax in the boiling hot sun. My part got burnt and it hurts to brush it. Poor me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment