Google

Friday, August 20, 2010

First Week of School DONE

I have survived the first week of school. I went to Orlando this week, and Morgan survived the first week of 7th grade. We actually found out this week that she can do half days at home and half days at school, so we are starting that now. She will take Spanish, Math, and her electives (Keyboarding and Career Ed) from home and Language Arts, Science, and Civics at school. I wish they had this when I was a kid. It is pretty neat.

When I was driving back from the biodome (known as the Gaylord Hotel), it was POURING rain. I could barely see in front of me, and I was SO glad to make it home. While I was gone, Mike decided that he really need a pick up truck, so we are now the proud owners of a black F150 truck with two seating rows in the cab. YEEE HAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment