Google

Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOME!!!

I woke up this morning at my very own house! I did get up early to go run with my group. It was SO awesome to run with my rbff (running bff) Carmen!!! It had been SO long!!! She ran the first 9 with me, and then I ran another 3.4 alone. It felt really good. I am very far behind in my training for the marathon. I hope that I can still do it. With my foot injury and then all of these hospital stays, I haven't been able to run like I wanted to run. :(

On a good note, Morgan was in the Tampa Tribune newspaper today! The link is here.  We are up to $4370!!! I am so thankful for all of the research funds and awareness we are raising!!! The Cure JM president and the co founder have both send us bracelets and pamphlets and logos to use. Their support has been great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment