Google

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

The first day of school was covered with speculation. Will Tropical storm/hurricane Fay hit Tampa? Will schools close on Tuesday? Morgan was so excited about school being cancelled, and it hadn't even started yet. :)

Morgan showed her pre-teen self by obsessing over her outfit. I am SO not ready for all of that.

We already knew her class, and she already had her school supplies. I took her to school that day and let her ride the bus home. She seemed so grown up getting her stuff ready. When she got home, school was already cancelled for Tuesday, and my office was also closed. Morgan was thrilled.

No homework on the first day, but they did give a list of new supplies to buy. I wish they would put ALL of the supplies on the list instead of one list and then another. It drives me CRAZY. In NC, the schools didn't have supply lists. I liked that better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment