Google

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LinkedIn, Fun Songs, and Arm Sensitivity

Mike is on a race to try to get more contacts than me in Linked In. So, of course, that gets my competitive nature going. He is also getting all kinds of recommendations. If you are reading this and are not in my Linked In, please send me a request. Also, Mike and I have been having a discussion on what happens when you get a divorce and you are linked to someone. Do you "unlink" yourself from that person? I don't think I would unlink, but I was talking to others who would. Interesting dilemma that technology can bring. :)

I have several songs that I have been listening to a lot - courtesy of Morgan and her friends.

1. Shake It by Metro Station
2. I kissed a Girl by Kate Perry
3. When I Grow Up by the Pussycat Dolls
4. Hands in the Ayer by Flo-rida
5. Hot N Cold by Kate Perry

I love Pandora radio (thanks Histalk). Click here to listen.
Link
None of these are my "typical" music, but they are pretty fun songs.

One more thing, is your upper arm sensitive? Krishan keeps messing with me by poking me in the arm by my shoulder. For some reason, this hurts. He thinks it is hysterical, but the QA girls and I think it is "work abuse." What do you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. But i don't know why it hurts you and nobody else....well may be you and Millie......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah... "Work Abuse" :) I am the Witness lol

    ReplyDelete