Google

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday in Nashville

I started today with a 7 mile run around cool springs. I kept thinking about how all of that land was pasture when I was in high school. It is simply unbelievable how that area of Cool Springs has grown. Neighborhoods, a mall, a gazillion stores, restaurants, fast food, car dealers. Unbelievable.

Morgan and Grams made rice crispy treats. It had been a long time since I had eaten those. They are so good.

Mom and I went shopping at Chico's and Macy's. We found some great tops and white capri pants. I also got 3 pairs of shoes - two sandles and one slip on black shoe for the airport. We had a good time chatting and shopping. I miss seeing my parents, and it was so nice to have a relaxing time with them.

For dinner, Papa made Salmon for them, and I had leftover brisket. It was SO good. I must make it. Supposedly, it is easy to make. :) We worked on Grams book some. It was such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment