Google

Thursday, April 29, 2010

VEGAS BABY!

Tonight, I left for Vegas. FINALLY! It seems like forever ago that we started planning this trip, but it is finally here. It is almost like I didn't believe i would really be able to go, but it worked out! I was scheduled for a training class in Atlanta that wasn't going to end until late in the day, so I had scheduled a trip to leave in the evening. The rest of the crew got there around noon. I was a bit bummed to not get there at the beginning, but I didn't really mind because i was getting to go. THANKS TO GRAMS AND PAPA for coming to Tampa to keep Miss Morgan. She had a great time, and it was really nice to get some time with Mike and friends.

We went to the Shadow bar at Caesar's, wandered around the strip, gambled a little, and called it a night. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment