Google

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday in Nashville

Today was game day at Grams and Papa's house. We played battleship, kings in the corner, aggravation, candyland (yes, Morgan is 11 but she wanted to play Candyland), and Sorry. I lost in battleship, won in kings in the corner, won at aggravation, and got last in candyland and sorry. :)

We went back to Chico's to pick up the clothes I put on hold the day before. Of course, we happened to find yet another top I "had to have." Danger, Danger. :)

We saw the movie, "The Last Song" with Miley Cyrus. I had read the book, so I was prepared to not like it that much. However, I thought Miley did a great job in her first "adult" role.

We ate at Bonefish Grill for dinner where Papa and I had sea bass oscar style. YUM. Morgan had salmon, and Grams had the pecan trout. I discovered that my parents have never seen the Blind Side - the best movie of last year in my opinion. Apparently, there are too many lies and such about Ole Miss so they can't see it. Interesting...:) The funny thing was that our waiter was from Mississippi and he though the same thing!

I can't believe that this is our last day. It has been so nice being home. It always seems like it doesn't work out with my work travel, my parents fun travel, and cheer/school schedules. However, I know I will be back in July, so at least it is only a few months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment