Google

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

I have seen people posting every day about things they are thankful for. I am a bit behind, but it sounds like a good thing to do.

So...I guess I have three to catch up on...

1. I am so very thankful for my incredible family. I have such a fantastic family in my parents and brothers who have been fantastic to me as I have grown up. I have a fantastic family now with my wonderful husband Mike and all four amazing kids. I have a great new family of "in-laws" who gave Morgan cousins - lots of them! I am so very thankful for ALL of them.
2. I am so thankful for having the chance to be a mom and a step-mom. I didn't think I would be able to have a child myself, and Morgan has been my miracle child all the way through and then some. We have been through good and bad times, but I am so thankful to have her! On the other hand, being a step-mom has also been an amazing experience with three amazing kids. It is amazing the different relationships you have with different kids, and it is so very fun and amazing to watch them grow.
3. I am very thankful for my husband Mike! He has been such an amazing friend to me and has been so supportive of me and of Morgan. He is a great dad to all the kids, and I know he loves them all very much.  I am sure these crazy career changes have been hard on him, especially when the travel tables reversed and I was traveling more than him! I am so lucky that we met at good ol Medic back in the day. :)

Ok, those were probably the easy ones! :) Whew...only 27 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment