Google

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crazy, Busy, Day

This  morning, Morgan was hamming it up on the way to school. She had her reindeer antlers on and she was being silly. I love it when she is silly like that.

 

Work was INSANE. I was supposed to be off, but it is release time so it was crazy. Gotta love the end of year and release time together. We are getting close to being ready for our trip. We spent some crazy about of money on long underwear, gloves, hats, boots, and socks. Let the cold begin! J

 

I am officially on vacation even though I will probably have to do a little work. I am excited to be off until Jan 4th!!!!!!  Tomorrow, I need to figure out what we are taking on the trip. I have a feeling that we are very underprepared for cold weather. J Morgan seems to think tshirts are going to be ok with her jacket. Hmmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment