Google

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kidney stones, Christmas Plans, Doctor

Unfortunately, I have been dealing with another kidney stone. It hasn't been too bad so far, and I have tried really hard to blast it with running when it isn't hurting. I have passed some pieces, so I hope it continues to go away. I went to the doctor today, and I have lost 68 lbs since Feb (60 since I started working out and really trying in May). The doctor was teasing me and asking where I went. :) It felt pretty good. They took a bunch of bloodwork, so it will be interesting to compare it to my last bloodwork. It is weird. I feel so different that it is almost odd thinking about me 6 months ago.

For Christms, we are taking the kids out west to see Mike's family. We are going to ski and such and visit with family. I am excited, but I know it will be COLD.

We watched the Biggest Loser tonight. I cannot believe how good Rebecca looks (go back to being a brunette though in my opinion) and how good Danny looks. That show really has inspired me.

I think I forgot to mention the Blind Side movie. We LOVED that movie. I might have to see it again. Coming from an ALL SEC family, it was a classic. I thought all of them did a great job, but I really thought Sandra Bullock made that movie which surprised me a little. Great story. See it if you haven't.

I am getting close to being done with Christmas shopping. I am ready to be finished. :) I can't believe mom and dad only have 2 weeks left. I can't wait to talk to them! It is so weird how many times I have picked up the phone to call before remembering that they are gone.

Yesterday, I was a complete dork, and I locked myself out of the house. I went to take Sophie out, and the door was cracked when I went out. I didn't notice that it was locked, so I pulled it closed behind me. DOH! Sophie and I were outside for a little over 3 hours waiting on a locksmith. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment