Google

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree UP!


I have been posting more on the couch to 5K blog lately as I have been exercising a lot. I post my workout info there, so I might have posted there if I am behind here.
Yesterday, Morgan had a holiday party at cheer, and I went to dinner with the parents. Today, I ran 4.38 miles and then we decorated the house. Eleven months after we got our TV last year, we finally got the TV stand upstairs!!!! It has been by the dining room table for almost a year. Chris, Michael, Mike, and I moved it upstairs even though I thought I was going to be crushed. Thankfully, we did ok.
We decorated the tree tonight, and it was a lot of fun. We listened to Christmas music and hung ornaments. Grams and Papa are still having fun on their cruise. They are in Dubai now. I miss them SO much, and I can't wait to talk to them!
Alamaba kicked Florida's butt today. I was surprised, but no team has ever finished the season as number one when they started the pre-season as number one. I guess Florida probably won't be the first after the loss today. As my brother Mike said, it was hard to pick which team to pull for as I don't like either!
Today, is the first time in over 10 years on the first Saturday in December that I haven't been at a company holiday party. It was SO weird to watch the SEC game at home. Usually, I am trying to sneak it at a party. :) I miss having the Boston, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina crew in town to celebrate though.

No comments:

Post a Comment