Google

Friday, June 6, 2008

Childless Week 2008

With Morgan gone to camp, I had 6 whole days of childlessness. I was also husbandless for 2 days and in-law-less for the week. In case you didn't compute, that meant that I was ALL ALONE in my house for the first time in a very long time. ALLLL alone. It was heavenly. I went to Friday's with people from work on Monday night. I went to Bern's with potential clients on Tuesday night (YUM - Bern's rocks). On Wednesday, we went to Tijuana Flats to hear Jay play (he rocked), and we went to Travis and Lisa's house to swim.






Thursday night, I did laundry and packed. Friday night, I drove almost all of the day to camp (Cornelia). I arrived around 1am. I listened to Jimmy Buffett's Swine Not book on tape on the drive. The voice was so soothing that I almot fell asleep several times. I had to get out and run around the car at one point.


All in all, it was a great childless week. I needed some mommy time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment