Today, the doctor came around 8 and said I was good to go home.
- Percocet 7.5mg/325
- Colace stool softener
- Start on soft diet
- Low fiber
- Work up to harder to digest things like steak or high fiber food over the next 8 weeks
- Walk as tolerated
- No lifting anything over 5 - 10 lbs
- Rest, Rest, Rest
- Return to work in 6-8 weeks
- Can shower now
- Can go in the pool two weeks after surgery (like to cool off and sit in the pool)
- Keep it clean and dry
- Call if it gets red to the touch or has pussy discharge
- Some slight moisture is ok
It was great to get home. Sophie was happy to see me. I missed her so. :) I had a pretty good first day home and walked in the cup-de-sac a little outside. I did still have to take my 2 pain pills every 4-5 hours though and the pain was pretty intense at times.