Google

Friday, June 19, 2009

Got my Body Bugg!

I am SOOOO excited that I got my Body Bugg! It arrived today, and it had to charge. I went through the questionaire online, and it gave me a meal plan to follow. Although, I am going to stick with the plan that the dietitian gave me. It looks kind of similar but it has Apex supplements in it which I don't want. I am so very excited about the Body Bugg though. I actually love the steps part too! I can already tell this is going to be addictive.

I only have two more days to get ready for vacation. I am going to try to get in a lot of activity, but I am not going to stress about anything while I am gone. I can always work it off when I get back. I am down 18 lbs as of today. My evil brother informed me that he is down 20 though, so the challenge is ON! :) Who knew that I would like having a trainer so much that I will miss him when I am on vacation? I was explaining yesterday that Biko makes me do the things I would never do if alone and the things I don't like to do, but somehow he manages to make it fun to do those things. Overall, I am very proud of the accomplishments I have made in the last almost 5 weeks. The trick is going to be to get RIGHT back into it when I return. Off to get some calories on my new friend the Bugg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment