Google

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday at HOME

Still loving being at home. Love it. Gotten SO much done. It has been pretty weird to be home with no kids and no hubby though. Mike gets home today, and Morgan gets home tomorrow from the grandparents.


I caved and bought the body bugg at Liz's discount. It was too good of a deal to pass up.


Now, I am still coveting the Kindle, so if anyone has a discount for that....just kidding....


I have been shopping for suitcases. What a pain. I have had the same suitcase since 1996. I am in love with the spinner things though, so it looks like a Samsonite. I am struggling with the cost of suitcases. Man...I guess if the next one lasts 13 years then it will be worth it...:)


I am majorly counting down the days until vacation. FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the itinerary.


Did I mention that I am excited? I am actually getting close on my to do list...new shorts, check, new bathing suit, check, new shirts, check, found formal wear, check, other checklist items, check, haircut, scheduled, laundry/dry cleaning, nearing completion...
I am also struggling with an alligator in our pond. I hate that it stalks Sophie. I will take her out, and that alligator all of the sudden shows up. I can see its little head coming at us down the pond. I always go inside before it gets to close to our bank. I learned a lot about animal control today, and I hope they can get him out. I want to be able to be outside without stressing every minute.
It was SO good to see the old Tampa Bond crew today at lunch. I literally almost cried seeing everyone all together at one table. With working from home and traveling, I haven't seen some o fhte dev guys for months, and I hadn't seen some of the Bond crew for even longer. It was fun catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment