Google

Saturday, September 1, 2007

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's football time in Tennessee!!!!! I miss John Ward. I am so excited that it is finally here. I love college football, and January to August is a very painful time. The day starts out wonderfully. Michigan loses to Appalachian State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! Have I ever told you how much I despise Michigan (otherwise known as Heisman thiefs)? Anyway, Georgia starts out well. The Tennessee Cal game starts ok (what is up with those weird people living in trees?? Why do these people make fun of Tennesseans???). Anyway, they have this one running back who can slice our defense all day. It is dreadful. In the 3rd Quarter, it appears that Tennesssee is getting it together. NAH...that was just a tease. Michael and Morgan were so cute. They were both dressed in their Tennessee shirts, and they cheered and cheered for Tennessee. Mark and Krishan were also here to watch the game. Krishan kept forgetting that his review is coming up soon as he said we needed a new defense. Tony finally showed up at the end of the 3rd quarter with some lame excuse. So, they lose the opener. It has been a really long time since they lost the opener. It is so depressing. I now know why teams schedule easy teams for the first game. I guess someone forgot to tell Michigan that! HA HA...

Anyway, my kidney stone is bothing me greatly, so I am taking pain medicine. THANK GOD for pain medication. Hopefully, by the next game, Tennessee will figure out what a defense is and my kidney will remember what normal activity feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment