Google

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Misys Reunion






I am not sure if my kidney knows it, but it is causing me a lot of pain. This stupid stone is not making me happy. I called the uorologist and they are getting me in to have a CT on Wednesday afternoon.

The Bond crew is preparing for our "Misys Reunion" that is on Sept 14th. We can't wait to see fellow Bond employees, other smart people who left Misys, and the poor souls who are still at Misys.

To get into the spirit, we decided to make t-shirts to wear. The first ideas were 1. Muck Fisys and 2. F Misys and 3. Fear and Loathing in Raleigh (I still don't get this one but I guess it is something with a movie). As we discussed, we started with "the grass is greener on the other side." We are ordering our shirts tomorrow. It should be fun. I had a preview here, but somehow the link was getting passed around Misys less than 6 hours after posting. Now that takes all the fun out of it. :) So, I created a new shirt for Misys amusement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment