Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What a Day

Today was just one of those days where you wish that you had just stayed in bed. Nothing even in particular. It was just a rough day. For some reason, I am nervous about having the kidney stone removed tomorrow. I am not sure why since I have done this many times. Morgan just finished her homework at 10:45 at night. She had done all of her Math homework and her English worksheets. However, she had to do her "Spelling Contract." This means that she has to get 70 points a week doing things like writing the words 5 times each, creating crossword puzzles with the words, etc. Of course, she needs the computer for the ones she wants to do, so she didn't do them at the gym. The house looked like a tornado went through it, and I know I won't feel doing anyting tomorrow. The release is finally in the final testing phase, so I am hopeful that it will get QA approval tomorrow. I did find the Simoon game I used to love as a child that you can play online. I have put it in this post so that you can also play.

Mark is coming to get me tomorrow at 7am. Heather is coming to stay with Morgan until the bus comes. Thanks Mark and Heather!!! I should be home sometime tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment