Google

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Layout

FINALLY...Morgan got her back layout. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a back flip where the body is straight as you flip. Morgan has been working on it for a long time, and I am pretty sure that it cost me at least $1,000 for her to get this flip. WOO HOO! Onto the next expensive trick which I think is a full (twisting flip). I took a video with the cell phone, but it didn't turn out very well. I will try to get a better one next week.

Work was pretty good. The release is getting closer. I got my CT results back, and I have a 4mm kidney stone. Bummer. Unfortunately, the Urologist doesn't think that Lithotripsy will work, so I would have to have it removed and then get a stent. A stent is basically like having a straw inserted from the bladder to the kidney. Personally, I think it is what happens if you go to hell. They stick one of these stents in and make you do jumping jacks or something. Forget death row...just make people have a stent. They are awful (did I mention that they are very painful?). So, I think I will try to wait it out in case it breaks up (HA HA).

I am so glad college football has started. Even though we will be at the beach all day tomorrow, there is just something in the air during football season. GO VOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment