Google

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rules of Concerts

My parents are in San Francisco visiting my brother and sister-in-law. So, they fly from Nashville to San Francisco and go to see Vince Gill and Amy Grant (who are from Nashville). Morgan says, "Grams is going to a concert??" I am cracking up while she is talking to Grams on the phone, and I can hear Grams laughing through the phone. Morgan says, "Let me give you some rules about concerts in case you don't know. First, don't dance wildly. Second, don't sing if you don't know the words. Third, sit down if you don't know what to do." Great advice from a newly turned nine year old.

Today was an eventful day. I found out that my shirts had images that need to be higher resolution. I am still working on that so I can get them here by the reunion. Apparently, the shirts are generating some attention as my page counter went up by 200 in less than 36 hours. I hope everyone knows that the shirts are all in fun. I was surprised to read about one of them on histalk. Wow, twice on histalk. I am moving up in the world.

We are busy trying to get a new release out, so of course Travis asks me every hour on the hour when it will be released. I am getting very good at saying, "Look there is a spider!" with different examples. :) Seriously, I hope it will be next week.

Mike found his Medic ad. It is hysterical. If children are around, please lower your volume. Remember, this was when a company-wide contest was being held for the new product name. CLick here to enjoy. Make sure you aren't drinking anything or it might come out of your nose. Mike now has his own blog as he just couldn't sit back and watch me have all the fun. Life should be really interesting when we are fighting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment