Google

Friday, November 7, 2008

FRIDAY! WOO HOO!

Today was pretty good - overall a great week. I felt like I made a lot of progress by the end of the week. My brain was so tired by the end of the day. We had a very quick happy hour at Friday's after work, and then I went to the gym to watch Morgan tumble. She was doing a great job on her full, and I got it on video so I will post it here.

After the gym, Morgan and I raced to a high school football game to see Katie do her baton. Of course, it took almost an hour to get there in traffic, and then she didn't even perform. They danced in the stands, but they didn't go on the field. :( The band was really great though, and I enjoyed seeing them.

We went to the "Funny Man" for dinner, and we had a great time. Morgan dubbed Japenese Hibachi grill places the "Funny Man" when she was 2 because she loved the jokes they made, the volcano from onion rings, and the FIRE! FIRE! We hadn't been to one in a long time, so it was nice.

This is the first weekend in a LONG time that we are all in town and have NO required events. LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment