Google

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday at Home - Amazing!

Today began with Mike kissing me goodbye in my dreamy state as he rushed out to the baseball games. I was SO happy to be in my bed and to not have to rush somewhere. Finally, a day at home that I could sleep in. HA HA...jokes on me. Morgan, who has been sleeping really well on the weekends, comes in before 8. Grrrrrr....

She wants to make breakfast. She makes biscuits and brings them upstairs. Very sweet. We hang out and watch QVC. Gotta love QVC. I bought a top, a new wallet, and a Christmas present. :) Of course, I REALLY wanted a flat screen TV, but I was a good girl and didn't get it since Christmas is coming. :)

We hung out, watched football, took a little nap, enjoyed the new couch, and just relaxed. After that, I went the store to get some groceries for dinner, dessert (Morgan was wanting to make cake), breakfast, and lunch stuff. We had pasta and bread for dinner. Mike added ground beef to red sauce and we had some white sauce to mix in. It was awesome. As Morgan is making her cake, I realize we are one egg short for the breakfast casserole I was going to make. Grrrr....back to the store for eggs. I made the breakfast casserole and put it in the refrigerator, and I helped Morgan and Katie with the cake and icing. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment