Google

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to me, cha cha cha, kum ba ya, HOOH! Today was a great day. Mike and Morgan were wonderful to me all day. I got to take a nap. Morgan made me cake. I got awesome cards (with GIFT CARDS - my FAV). THEN, my friend Denise had a party for me at her house. She had awesome food, and there were two margarita machines. Gotta love it. I got gifts and everything. It was kind of chilly, but they have a beautiful new lanai with a firepit (and a pool/hot tub). Plus, I am still younger than Mark...:)

Mara showing her love for their Margarita machine




Denise's new maragarita machine


Gotta love cups with maragitas and your name on them



Ha Ha - Mark thinks he is funny with the candles (PS, you are older than I am!)
Better

Don't catch your hair on fire! Whew...thank goodness I quit smoking...



Morgan in Victorias pajamas having fun


Little Alexis hamming it up

No comments:

Post a Comment