Google

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Working Hard

Have you ever noticed that some people are just naturally hard workers and that others are not? As I get older, I notice more and more that some people will just get a ton of things done no matter what the circumstances and others won't. I am constantly trying to make sure that Morgan is a worker. Today, she didn't do her math homework at the gym "because she needed help." I sit down with her, and it was something she certainly didn't need help with. When I called her on it, she said, "ok, maybe I was just lazy." So, we had a nice talk about working hard and about being lazy. She seems to get that she wants to be in the first group and not the second. I hope she remembers this later. :)

Morgan was doing her full tonight by herself without a coach even standing close to her. Hopefully I can get it on video tomorrow. It is beautiful. Thank goodness since we could have gone on some nice trips for what that full cost in lessons! Of course, being mom, I had to bring that right back into the lazy and hard work discussion. Hard work is what got the full. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment