Google

Thursday, November 13, 2008

LONG day of Demos

Today, the demos started at 7am and went until 8pm. Now that is a long day of demos! I can't imagine how hard it is for the people watching to absorb all of that information. Thankfully, they weren't in the whole day or I am sure they would have been overloaded. They had sessions that they attended based on their roles. It was a nice way to do it.

We met to go over tomorrow's demo script, and then grabbed a quick bite to eat (and a much needed Blue Moon). Then, I tried to catch up on email and hit the sack to be ready for tomorrow's demo.

Unfortunately, I did not get to say goodbye to Krishan as this was his last day in Tampa. At least I will get to see him on Monday. I am not sure I want to go back to the office that I was sharing with him. How lonely it will be. There are many things and people I am thankful for surrounding my experience with Bond, and Krishan is definitely one of them. I am excited for him that he and Mona can be together as a married couple should (especially newlyweds!), but I hope they figure out a way to live in Florida soon!

On another note, Brian and Tom's 3rd anniversary with Bond/MediNotes/Eclipsys is today for Tom and tomorrow for Brian. Unbelievable that it has been 3 years. In some ways, it seems like a million and in some ways it seems as if it cannot possibly have been 3 years already. Tony had already come, and Luke was there. They were the next ones though, and I remember how exciting it was to have them come onboard. I truly do not think you could have a better development team than the one that I have worked with over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment