Google

Monday, October 8, 2007

Diet, Step Aerobics, Sicko

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling very good at all. I woke up this morning wishing that I had another hour to sleep. I managed to get up and get right to work. About 30 minutes into the day, I felt better. Not sure if it is from being sick or from starting a new diet or just a funky day, but it surely made me appreciate today!

At work, we have a no-slip ship date of 11/15 for the next release. No matter what, we have to ship by that date. So, we are frantically trying to push for a code cutoff of 10/29. It will be a challenge for sure, but I know the amazing dev team can pull it off. :)

After work, I went to my second step aerobics class. I learned that it is a Les Mills areobics class. Apparently, it is a program that instructors can follow to provide a challenging and consistent routine regardless of instructor. It was definitely challenging. :) I am looking forward to Thursdays class. I weighed today and lost 3 more pounds. 6,5 lbs down. :)

I am trying to decide whether to see Sicko. I keep seeing articles about it and hearing comments, and I am actually very interested in it since I work in healthcare. However, I can't stand the idea of even acknowledging Moore's work.

2 comments:

  1. Its Amazing u lost 3 more pounds !!

    Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go!!!! It is so hard to get started, but you sound extremely dedicated!

    If you are looking for ideas, support, or help sparkpeople.com is a great place. It's like eDiets, but free!

    ReplyDelete