Google

Friday, February 13, 2009

1 day until vacation!

The rest of the business partners did their demos today. Again, they were amazing. Josh won the demo challenge. AMAZING!

I slowly knocked off items from the to do list. After work, I had to pick up dry cleaning, pick up alterations, pick up new shoes, pick up lotion, and pick up other miscellaneous items.

Then, we went to Brandon to eat with the kids since I won’t see them for over 2 weeks. It was fun to see them. We went to Barnacles. I love that place, but this time our waiter forgot to put Katie’s order in. Poor Katie didn’t get to eat for about an hour after we did. She was a good sport about it though. Michael just wanted to play the games. J I was up until the wee hours preparing for the trips. I am ready to get on that plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment