Google

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 days until vacation!

Today, I had meetings all day. I didn’t get to spend much time with the business partners, but I did get over there late in the day. I also went to get my suits altered. I found the best place to get alterations done! It is called Alterations Essentials. The owner (she owns it with her mom) is fun, friendly, and very good at altering! She ended up having a suit that still had the tags on it, and she altered it for me too!

We went to Cantina Laredo for dinner. I have to say that we finally had good food AND good service. Amazing! It was nice to talk to the business partners again away from work. ;) Morgan had tons of homework AGAIN, and she was up late AGAIN. UGHl…. 3 days until Vacation!! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment