Google

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Discharge Day!

I am now to the point where I can't sleep past the 5am resident visit, and I can only tolerate grilled cheese from the cafeteria. I do love that you can order room service for your child and that she can get whatever sounds good instead of some menu that is designed by someone who was never a child. I cannot imagine my tri coach Holly in this hospital. She would starve. :) However, for kid food, it is pretty good but only for 3 days. Day 4 was getting icky. Day 5 was way too much. Day 6 was just over the top. :)

We finally got discharged around 6pm. I was so very happy to get home! Denise, Victoria, and Alexis came and brought Morgan a get well cake. It was very thoughtful! Thanks for the visit and the yummy cake. They also brought a designer snuggy. Didn't even know they made such a thing, but we love it! Keeps the girls warm in the freezing house of Mike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment