Google

Friday, October 1, 2010

Life is a Roller Coaster

I have had some pretty up and down times lately, and I felt like I needed to take a break from blogging as I am not very good at filtering sometimes. I didn't want to say something that I would regret later. However, I have really, really missed it. And several times lately, I have looked back at other times when I have blogged and read what I wrote. It is always informative, educational, and often pretty funny to read. So, I am back. :)

So, pretty much, my life is wayyyy too stressful right now, so I am going to try to fix that. My goal is to find ways to reduce stress every day. I can't change the lemons that are thrown at me, but I certainly can make different kinds of limonade. :)

So, today is day 1. Morgan just got out of the hospital and we are going to go see some friends. I know we can't stay long, but it will do us both some good to be around some close friends who we don't get to see nearly enough.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I've been in a funk...and the blog is always the first thing to go for the same reasons. I am glad you're back, though!!

    ReplyDelete